PIC

PIC 1 – Kael Tudor

I grew up in Port Talbot and attended the University of Glamorgan (now the University of South Wales) where I studied Creative and Professional Writing. I qualified as a teacher in 2011 and taught in three schools across South Wales before joining Awel y Môr as Nursery teacher in 2015. I moved to PIC 1 the following year and have been there ever since. In my free time I enjoy writing children’s stories, reading and watching Netflix.

PIC 2 – Louise Dew

I went to university in Swansea and left with a BA(Ed) in Primary Education. I started teaching in Tir Morfa Primary School in January 1998 in Key Stage Two. When we amalgamated with Glanymor Primary School and Ty Afan in September 2013 I started teaching in the PIC. In my spare time I love spending time with my family and my friends especially my two gorgeous grandchildren.  I also enjoy gardening and DIY.

PIC 3 – Cassie Evans

I grew up in Swansea and attended Swansea Metropolitan University, where I qualified as a teacher in 2010.  After working as a supply teacher for a year I moved to Hertfordshire, where I worked in nursery, reception, and year one classes.  I then worked as Foundation Stage Leader and across the school in behaviour management, before working at a special school for children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.  I moved back to Swansea in August 2021 and am really enjoying working at the PIC – the children are amazing, and the staff team is very supportive.  In my spare time I enjoy reading and socialising with my friends and family.